NAF in review
The National Arts Festival figures were impressive, but what do they mean for Fringe productions?
"It is extremely challenging for a production on the Fringe – and probably impossible for a new production premiering at the Festival – to cover the costs of its participation in the Festival merely through box office income," says Mike van Graan. | more...
Click like" on Artslink.co.za’s Facebook page and let's have your comments. Follow us on Twitter.
Get arts news on your cellphone at http://artslink.mobi
- Our Man Clint is back
- Grahamstown - a unique jazz festival
- Oom Schalk, from the Heart
- Emotional Creature is emotionally charged
- Arterial Network Poetry Session: James Matthews
- Brooks J Spector honoured
- DIFF to share in World Congress of Architects
- CTCB does Women's Day with Three's Company
- Rust Coloured Skirt – a fitting fundraiser
- Cape Town World Music Festival - a melting pot
- Funny and Cynical and Witty and Spike
- SA's best energy efficient lamp designers
* more news...
Artspoken and Reviews
artSMart - 23/07/2014 16:13:50
Don Albert - 23/07/2014 16:10:00
Jon Broeke - 23/07/2014 15:56:21